[Server-devel] [Sugar-devel] Load testing the XS school server

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 11:14:56 EDT 2011

Hi Ben,

Very interesting! And congrats, I guess this means you've got your
Masters or will soon have it.

I'd like to see linked the JMeter automation scripts, raw data files,
etc. It may be agood idea to have XS_Load_Testing be a summary page
with links to resources:

 - example JMeter scripts
 - your thesis paper (under a more fitting title -- something along
the lines of XS_Load_Testing_Ben_Tran_Thesis )
 - maybe cross-linked to the server sizing section
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Recommended_Hardware#Server_Sizing