[Server-devel] callhome script

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 17:40:20 EST 2011

It's unfortunately broken. I half-fixed it for La Rioja (Argentina)
but don't have a copy with me.

Even fixed, it needs additional infra to collect the pubkeys of all
the XSs. In LR we did it with puppet.

At the end of the day, what you _really_ want is puppet :-)

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Puppet