[Server-devel] Modularizing the school server

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 09:27:31 EST 2011

On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 12:45 AM, David Farning
<dfarning at activitycentral.com> wrote:
> Over the past couple of months Activity Central has be looking at the
> possibility of puppetizing school server setup.

Hi David(s),

a couple of weeks have gone by since your msg. And we've been in touch
in private for a bit longer on this (puppet/xs) topic.

Is there any working code? Any concrete progress in any direction
towards something tangible? If so, it'll make me enormously happy.
Draft code more than welcome.

I much prefer patches, and scripts over announcements ;-)

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com