[Server-devel] [Sugar-devel] Sugar Server project initiation announce

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:08:35 EDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 1:51 PM, Aleksey Lim <alsroot at activitycentral.org> wrote:
> In fact, the project started three weeks ago but for now some of its core
> purposes became more clear, ie, ready for announcing.

You guys are *weird*.

I've been hearing from AC for a while that you'd help with XS, in
private, and in grandiloquent public posts. I never received a single
patch, rpm, or anything usable.

Recently, Aleksey has been hacking on XS things, and that's excellent.
And I apologize for not being more available -- I am working against
some very tight and non-negotiable deadlines on the XO-1.75 project.
Other times I have made myself available aplenty (with David van
Assche for example).