[Server-devel] Registering to XS stable FC9 0.6 with XO stable FC14 11.2.0

Tom Parker tom at carrott.org
Mon Jul 25 08:17:52 EDT 2011

On Sun, 2011-07-24 at 20:36 -0500, Anna wrote:
> I was trying out 11.2.0 and attempted to register to my XS 0.6.  Sugar
> gave me "Registration Failed. Cannot connect to the server."

We had intermittent trouble registering with our XS 0.6 with os874 (I
think that's the same as 11.2.0). After trying again it worked. There
was a timeout error in shell.log on the XO. Maybe you see something
there too?

If the log doesn't have anything useful, you could install tcpdump on
the XO, or run it on the XS and see if the XO's packets show up there.