[Server-devel] DNS question for East Timor deployment

Asher Bond asher.bond at elasticprovisioner.com
Mon Jul 11 17:00:07 EDT 2011

It is possible configure a DHCP server to give out the DNS server(s)
of choice as well as the gateway IP and host addresses of choice. It's
a matter of choosing a configurable, efficient, reliable DHCP server
and turning off the one(s) that you don't like so that they don't
fight over who's in charge of assigning addresses on the segment.