[Server-devel] HELP regarding ejabberd, getting not_allowed error.

Xahid zahid.butt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 05:22:14 EST 2011

Thank you Martin, for all your HELP :)
I really appreciate, its working so far so good,
NOW, all the XO can connect with XS easily using Wifi,
but when i logged on to XS from XO using its browser for 1st time to
configure course it says invalid user ?
I already register the user "admin" by ejabberd ctrl utility .. with
password default password
I guess, this is the admin user, which can further more create users for
Course creating activities, and can control HTTP proxy, which is working by
default.

Kind Regards,

Xahid

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 10:31 PM, Martin Langhoff <martin.langhoff at gmail.com