[Server-devel] xs-activity-server & dotted versions

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 16:29:46 EST 2011

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 11:41 AM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 3:53 PM, Jerry Vonau <jvonau at shaw.ca> wrote:
>> If I revert this patch, I get the webpage to render the first time
>> running /usr/bin/xs-regenerate-activities /library/xs-activity-server/activities
>>
>> http://dev.laptop.org/git/users/martin/xs-activity-server.git/commit/?id=bd34ebabbe78971c82dfd909fdfa01939e521cda
>
> Right, but then the bug comes back -- "2" is larger than "199".
> Working on this --

Fixed and in olpcxs-testing repo for XS-0.6 users.

It was a bit more involved than initially thought. That lambda line is ugly.

http://dev.laptop.org/git/users/martin/xs-activity-server.git/commit/?h=f9/master&id=ded0039541292d6d8a23966900916ba3a68aca56

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com