[Server-devel] XS+Moodle

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 11:35:21 EST 2011

On Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 4:54 AM, amogh aggarwal <amogh.aggarwal at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a school server and moodle properly installed and ready to work
> but how do I configure Moodle onto school server?

Hi Amogh,

you don't usually need to install or configure Moodle. The XS has it
pre-installed, and pre-configured.

1 - Install an XS,
2 - do the usual network setup,
3 - then grab an XO, associate to the Access Point attached to the XS, and...
4 - register.
5 - Open Browse, and click on the "local schoolserver" link on the
homepage of Browse, or go to http://schoolserver/
6 - you should see Moodle now, and you are logged in already :-)

so try these steps. If you get trouble, tell us which step you are at ;-)

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com