[Server-devel] wwwoffle?

Dan Zubey dzubey at openincident.com
Fri Feb 4 20:58:53 EST 2011

Alright, sorry about the slow work on this..dayjob and all that. I've
got a framework coming together however.

One question though..both wwwoffle and squid can talk to an external
proxy instead of pulling directly off the net.

Would there be any advantage to running both simultaneously, and having
one redirect to the other?

That way there's no extra mess with ensuring one is not running when the
other is, simplifying setup, and also allows for even more local storage
of offline data. But the big plus is the simplified setup..no need to
switch one or the other on and off.

-Dan