[Server-devel] Is fedora.laptop.org up?

HALL,Brian C brian.hall02 at uwimona.edu.jm
Fri Dec 9 17:15:03 EST 2011

Hi Edward,

I had the same issue, I had to disable to olpc repo to run the updates and so forth.

You can disable the olpc repos with --disablerepo=olpc*.
Your yum command would look like:

yum --disablerepo=olpc* install OpenVPN

above will be if you want to install OpenVPN
rpm will install the rpms offline.

Regards,
Brian