[Server-devel] Hibrid configuration for the XS-server|XS inside a network

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 18:14:40 EDT 2011

On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 11:23 AM, Alvar Maciel <alvar at tuquito.org.ar> wrote:
> My name is Alvar Maciel, I'm from Argentina and in our school we are trying
> to use the moodle of the XS-Server.

Hi Alvar!

Jerry Vonau has done some very good work on this track. I don't
recommend at all a VM.

Instead, install a vanilla F9, and then pick the packages you need
from our XS rpm repo
http://xs-dev.laptop.org/xsrepos/testing/olpc/9/i386/

You'll probably need some bits from the xs-config package.

I am trying to make this kind of setup easier in the next XS release
-- unfortunately it's pretty hard with the current XS :-/

Again, Jerry's work on that track is very helpful -

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com