[Server-devel] Hibrid configuration for the XS-server|XS inside a network

Alvar Maciel alvar at tuquito.org.ar
Sun Apr 3 11:23:08 EDT 2011

Hi,
My name is Alvar Maciel, I'm from Argentina and in our school we are trying
to use the moodle of the XS-Server.
In our school we have a Debian server that provides DHCP, DNS Service and
file sharing via Samba. In our case we want to use gnome with some courses
and sugar with other courses (we run sugar on Tuquito distribution
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Community/Distributions/tuquito).
To try I instal on a Virtual Machine XS-server. But I need some advises to
continue the implementation.
Can I run only the moodle from the XS to have the *presencebycourse service*
?
how can I do this?
Another problem that I have is the addres taked by eth0, the interface takes
an addres from outside the pool of mi DHCP (we use 192.168.1.0 an the
interface show 10.0.2.15) and wen i change the
*/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0-local
*and run* /etc/init.d/network restart  *appears a "fi unexpected on line 32
in ifcg-eth0".
Can you help me with this