[Server-devel] How to configure XS with only one Ethernet port

David Leeming david at leeming-consulting.com
Wed Oct 27 00:07:19 EDT 2010

Just received a small mini PC machine for an application at last minute, to
my horror only one Ethernet port not two as specified.

In this location WAN not needed (for the time being) as no Internet access.

Can I configure it to work with the single port working normally as the LAN
(i.e. functioning as the eth1 interface in default case)?

Many thanks for any tips, I looked in the normal wiki locations but could
not find what I needed,

Otherwise, is there any info on configuring it with a USB Ethernet adapter?

David Leeming

Solomon Islands Rural Link