[Server-devel] PDA mambot on XS

David Leeming david at leeming-consulting.com
Fri Oct 1 06:39:22 EDT 2010

No-one has replied to this, but I remain interested in a mobile friendly
plugin for the XS. If anyone has any thoughts on this I would be very
interested. I'm thinking more in terms of increasing access to community
through the most ubiquitous devices, sharing multimedia content, especially
audio.

David Leeming

Solomon Islands Rural Link