[Server-devel] Assistance with Setting up the School Server

HALL,Brian C brian.hall02 at uwimona.edu.jm
Thu Nov 25 10:08:01 EST 2010

Sameer,

Thanks  i have now set the set the domain name. Its for a basic school hence i use the name providence.org

The is only one network card on the server. I realise that we may  have to acquire an external wireless card/adapter  in order for the XO's to communicate  with the server. Is there a recommended external wireless card/adapter that you can recommend?

Thanks in advance,
Brian