[Server-devel] Assistance with Setting up the School Server

HALL,Brian C brian.hall02 at uwimona.edu.jm
Wed Nov 24 16:54:31 EST 2010

Hey guys,

Iam new to setting up the school server. So far I have downloaded and installed the ISO unto a dell optiplex  240.  It picks up the eth0 but iam not sure what next to do in order for it  to work. What else should I do? I remember seeing someone being able to access the school server from another machine and it wasn't an XO. I also know that apache is running but iam not able to connect to it.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Brian Hall
Systems Administrator
Mona School Of Business