[Server-devel] Regarding Moodle Auto-Registration

Abhishek Singh abhishek.singh at olenepal.org
Mon May 24 00:29:39 EDT 2010

On 05/21/2010 09:42 PM, Martin Langhoff wrote:
> On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 3:15 AM, Abhishek Singh
> <abhishek.singh at olenepal.org>  wrote:
>
>> Hello. I'm new to this list. I was looking for the code that
>> autoregisters XOs to Moodle when they connect to the schoolserver. Is it
>> insided the idmgr? I could not find the moodle stuff inside idmgr
>> though. Any help would be appreciable.
>>
> Hi Abhishek - welcome!
>
> Moodle reads the data collected by idmgr. Look in the custom Moodle we
> ship, inside auth/olpcxs
>
> cheers,
>

> martin

Dear Martin,
Thank you for your mail. Is there a git repo so that I could look over
the code? We are trying to use moodle for classroom management (for
teachers), and gradually use it for grading (gradebook improvements),
and at the next phase as a complete VLE. Your suggestions are welcome.

Thank You.

--
Abhishek Singh
System Engineer