[Server-devel] Educational XHTML Editor Educational Game Maker

Mike Dawson mikeofmanchester at gmail.com
Thu May 20 13:50:43 EDT 2010

Dear David,

Thanks for your email.  Will definitely try and put together an .xo
activity for the version of eXe learning as it is now - should work.

As a tool for the teachers and publishing to the school server -
indeed would be nice and would be possible.  eXe can indeed make
potential content producers far more productive.  I would rather stick
with those junior officers in deployments and hire them rather than
in our case).

I guess one of the points of using eXe is that when you create content
it is not tied to any specific platform - it will run on an android
phone, web browser on any other computer etc.

What you can expect is a compatibility drive.  It would be possible to
make it export files to .xol for adding to the library automatically
or indeed to making an activity .xo file directly from exe learning.
You can also expect additional learning interaction formats to be
added.

I could definitely use help with pushing eXe further into the
community - documentation, wikis tutorials etc. would be most useful
indeed.   The more people using it and providing testimonials the
better.  And what really matters is the more people creating
interactive educational content - the better!

Regards,

-Mike