[Server-devel] Bookserver for deployments

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Wed May 12 16:42:45 EDT 2010

Hello,
Kushal and I have been working on a bookserver, which we believe,
would help deployments to distribute ebooks easily via the school
server/or any centralized infrastructure (with the help of Get Books
activity running at the Sugar end).
The Bookserver follows the OPDS standard¹ and presents various ways to
add/manage ebooks (web based interface, mass add via CSV files, mass
add from a directory, etc).
The code lives in http://github.com/sayamindu/pathagar
We haven't yet made a release since the implementation is not fully
compliant with OPDS. However, we do try to keep the code in a runnable
state, so anyone who is interested can easily check it out.
Thanks,
Sayamindu

[1] http://code.google.com/p/openpub/wiki/CatalogSpecDraft

--