[Server-devel] Uploading files - shared folder

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu May 6 10:05:30 EDT 2010

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 11:55 PM, David Leeming
<david at leeming-consulting.com> wrote:
> Can you let me know if it is possible to make a link on the front page of
> XS-Moodle to a shared folder where authorised (i.e. assigned) XOs can upload

Yes, the moodle feature is called "site files", and should be
available (at least) to the first "course creator".

In fact, it should be available to every course creator, but you've
hinted at some symptoms of a config bug that could be affecting other
"course creators". Can the first CC see this option? Can other CCs?

Documentation at http://docs.moodle.org/en/Site_files

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com