[Server-devel] SoaS Blueberry compatibility

Hamilton Chua hamilton.chua at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 06:51:40 EST 2010

Hello Samir, I've tested blueberry with an XS. Registration works but I ran
into problems with backup and restore. It seems the XS knows how to handle
sugar-datastore v 1 but blueberry is using v 2. I was able to write a patch
last week and I applied it on ss.sugaronastick.com, the XS I've been
testing, and so far so good. I haven't had the chance to look into
collaboration and groups yet though.

Martin, did you get my e-mail with the patch ?