[Server-devel] regarding Moodle

Tim Moody timmoody at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 4 14:59:52 EST 2010

Luuk, I think what you want to do, have XOs access content in Moodle on the
XS even if the XS is disconnected from the interner (but not from the LAN),
already works 'out of the box' on XS 0.6 and higher.  Martin, I agree that
supporting Moodle content on XOs when they are disconnected from the XS is a
big undertaking, and one dear to your heart.

Neither of these is what I thought Luuk was originally asking for, namely an
easy way to package all the content Nepal is developing for deployment in
Moodle on the XS.  I don't know if this is needed or not.