[Server-devel] Unregister - Register

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Jun 21 19:46:10 EDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 10:51:58AM -0400, Martin Langhoff wrote:
> Not really. On recent sugar (0.84?) there is a commandline script that
> has options to remove the registration. I think it is
> sugar-control-panel.

It was to be "sugar-control-panel -c registration", but was rejected,
so I'm not sure it's there or not.  Trying it on a laptop that is not
registered displays an error saying that key=registration is not an
available option.  It says the same thing if registratio is typed.

See also
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/7765
http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/362

--