[Server-devel] XO Registration Failed with XS

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 12:22:47 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 12:14 PM, Maxime Raynaud <maraynaud at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a working XS server and my XO 1.5 is already registered so I want to
> reset the register information and I can't find the config file.
> every answers point to /home/olpc/.sugar/default/config and i have no config
> file here :(

On F11 / Sugar 0.84 systems (the XO-1.5 OS is one of them) that info
has moved to gconf.

There is probably a gconftool-2 magic incantation to remove those
values, I don't know it. Maybe the sugar-control-panel cli can help,
but again I don't know the incantation.

It is all in .gconf . I sometimes just rm -fr .gconf :-/

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com