[Server-devel] Creating Moodle administrators

David Leeming david at leeming-consulting.com
Thu Jul 22 18:27:04 EDT 2010

OK

I appreciate you are busy Martin! Sorry to bother you but we too are also
deploying here (11 schools) in PNG .... anyway we get by!

so what happens if the administrator laptop is lost or stolen, how can you
create a new administrator? This is important for our deployment plan
logistics; i.e. can we set things up centrally or do it locally, where the
laptops are delivered directly (i.e. we don't have access centrally to the
laptops which will be "administrators"

David Leeming