[Server-devel] Offline update

David Leeming david at leeming-consulting.com
Sun Jul 18 02:37:34 EDT 2010

Good, Martin

Is it possible to download the updates from a Windows machine? We want to
update a server which has the stable 0.6 version 7th Oct 2009 to benefit
from all the latest patches etc, and then create a master image to use with
a few others.

For a while we don't have access to a direct Internet connection or a Linux
machine - only expensive (USD 25c per MB) hotel wireless subscriber systems.
I need to download any update rpms and transfer them to and run them
manually on the XS.

David Leeming