[Server-devel] Moodle is disabled at the moment - Any Possible Solution

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 10:26:11 EDT 2010

Hi Hasikala,

apologies for the delay -- your msg got caught in the "message
moderation" system.

Hope my response is still useful somehow...

On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 7:34 AM, Hasikala Anuruddhi
<hasikalaanuruddhi at yahoo.com> wrote:
> We are fourth year students of University of Colombo School of Computing
> ,following Information and Communication Technology degree .Currently we are
> developing an Infromation portal for Sri Lanka OLPC project.

That's a great project!

> We installed XS 0.6 in one location and we retrived a copy of its moodle
> instance to a flash drive.Then we installed that moodle instance in xampp in
> a windows machine.When we accessing the moodle through local host it
> indicates "moodle is disabled at the moment".We could not find out possible
> solutions for the problem.

Uh, that will be pretty hard to make work. How did you "retrieve a
copy of the moodle instance"?

I will be very tricky work to "copy" the data + code from the XS to an
'xampp' setup.

What is your end-goal? Maybe there are other ways to achive it that
don't involve an xampp setup...

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com