[Server-devel] Latest on capacity of the school server

David Leeming david at leeming-consulting.com
Tue Jul 6 17:22:31 EDT 2010

OK good advice thanks.

Power and available operating environment are an issue in the PNG schools.
High temp and humidity and need to run on solar power, but not make it so
expensive it can't be replicated in many schools. We will see how the small
"eboxes" cope and add RAM, and yes we will get you that data when one of the
team can get there. We're working on local tech skills.

David Leeming