[Server-devel] sample Moodle course

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Tue Jul 6 12:54:52 EDT 2010

We are putting together a sample course in Moodle to test load
performance of XS on various hardware. This is part of a Masters
thesis project (Benjamin Tran, who is on this list). While recognizing
that there is no such thing as a totally representative course, we are
thinking of putting together something that has PDF resources, maybe
eXe items, quiz, forum, etc. Please chime in with suggestions.

Is there a place where we can host this and build it up?
http://schoolserver.sugarlabs.org/ seems to be running Moodle, but I'm
not sure what the policies are about creation, hosting, etc.
http://demo.moodle.net/ wipes clean every hour, so that's not a good
candidate.

Suggestions?

Sameer
--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Information Systems