[Server-devel] How to access site files quickly?

David Leeming david at leeming-consulting.com
Mon Jul 5 04:38:32 EDT 2010

I am sorry, I sent this prematurely. Can I add some clarity

As I understand, OLPC is build on the principle of openness. When the
technology turns on itself and prevents the positive impacts, we must look
again at it.

We have some bona fide requirements to do what I am asking, in real life
situations attempting to build the capacity of national education
departments in my region, and we can't allow the technology to set the
agenda. It should rather enable what we need to do with the skill set/pool
that is available.

The server is nothing without content - and we have to make it easy to share
content (including uploading ad downloading without rigid contextual
frameworks)

David Leeming