[Server-devel] Static IP and DNS problems

David Leeming david at leeming-consulting.com
Thu Jul 1 13:53:33 EDT 2010

OK.... good advice! I can do this... but it's not a priority right now for
me, I just want to get it going again for my own use and perhaps the "yum
reinstall" would be the quickest way - but if you chaps would like those
logs I will forward them.

Regarding yum reinstall, what parameters would I use? I just want to rebuild
the default configuration and I can reinstall the content if need be, so it
can be wiped if necessary. It is a demo server and the user data is not
important.

David Leeming