[Server-devel] question about ds_version in dsbackuplib.php

Hamilton Chua hamilton.chua at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 11:46:04 EST 2010

Sorry, I made a mistake at my first observation.

Looking at that function (ds_version), it seems the only times $version is
actually set is when $v is less than 2.

While testing backup with blueberry, the number in the version file is
always 2 so I keep getting the "Datastore is corrupt" error when I try to
view the list of backups in the moodle "Backup" tab.

Below is a copy of the ds_version function as extracted from dsbackuplib.php
from our current xs.

function ds_version($dspath) {
    // determine versin
    if (file_exists($dspath . '/version')) {
        $v = (int)file_get_contents($dspath . '/version');
        if ($v < 2) {
            $version = $v;
        }
    } else if (file_exists($dspath . '/store')) { // file_exists() matches a
dir
        $version = 0;
    }
    if (!isset($version)) {
        error("Datastore is corrupt, or has unknown format");
    }
    return $version;
};

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 11:46 PM, Martin Langhoff <martin.langhoff at gmail.com