[Server-devel] Technical questions

Eustace Amah eamah at slb.com
Wed Jan 20 04:29:39 EST 2010

Hi Martin,
Thanks for the prompt reply. I need to know what to configure on t he eth1?The client XO needs to get their IP Lease from eth1 and connect to the internet while eth0 will serve as the outbound connections.
Also I have about 15 Access points installed in the school. Must I have them on channel 1,6 and 11 or can I leave them on Auto? Should I configure the Access points to lease their IP from the DHCP server or it should be fixed?

Rgds
Eustace Amah