[Server-devel] MediaWiki on XS

David Leeming david at leeming-consulting.com
Sun Jan 17 13:24:22 EST 2010

Martin,

Wow. And I didn't know that about Moodle! Well, I will certainly try it out.

I still think that working on an offline slice of the WE that could somehow
be periodically synchronised with other offline sites via mobile storage
would be a great idea.

David Leeming
Solomon Islands Rural Link
http://www.leeming-consulting.com