[Server-devel] We need: examples of XS hardware in use --

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Tue Jan 12 08:20:23 EST 2010

Dear Martin,

Greetings and a Happy New year.

The XS 0.6 is loaded on a Dell computer for the Sichuan deployment. I never been in person for Sichuan or Bhutan deployment to experience firsthand how well it work.

I will try to see if I could get details from those who were there doing the real work.

A photo of the XS and with the Altai A3 Smart WiFi sitting on top. Heard the Wifi connection was not very stable for whatever reasons

http://www.wanleung.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/IMGP3388.JPG

Cheers