[Server-devel] We need: examples of XS hardware in use --

Hamilton Chua hamilton.chua at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 08:00:16 EST 2010

Hello Martin,

Happy New Year !

We run our XS inside virtual machines. I have XS inside virtualbox on my
Lenovo T61 laptop

Santa Rosa Core 2 DUO 2.0 Ghz
4GB DDR2
120GB HDD

while Solutiongrove runs a couple of XS installations inside VMWare ESXi
(http://www.vmware.com/products/esxi/).

I'll try to get the hardware info where ESXi is installed from our
service provider.

ESXi has these fancy charts and graphs on usage and stuff about the
virtual machines running, I'll see if it's possible to extract that info
for you. Hopefully that data is still available.

Best,

Hamilton