[Server-devel] regarding Moodle

Luuk Terbeek terbeek.luuk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 15:21:08 EST 2010

Dear Matin,

Thanks for your quick response.

Regarding my question about the wish of OleNepal of using Moodle offline in
combination with the following configuration:
Moodle is intended to be installed on school servers and be used by teachers
and students. Moreover we would also like to have the moodle to be preloaded
with sample contents that would be prepared by curriculum experts at OLE.
The school teachers and students will be allowed to add their own contents
though. The school server runs GNU/Linux (a Fedora based distribution) and
the XO also runs Linux with sugar on it.

You write there's serious programming to do, to make this work.
I hope you can let me know when you expected this work is finished.
I try to write a roadmap regarding Moodle & OleNepal do you have advise for
me (keeping in mind my question above?)

I really look forward to your response, thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Luuk Terbeek

 <server-devel at lists.laptop.org>