[Server-devel] Introduction / What can I do to help?

ncorrare at gmail.com ncorrare at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 22:08:12 EDT 2010

Martin,
I'll try to get in touch with Jerry to see if I can help him with packaging and such. I've experience in kickstarts, anaconda, and such. Still, a quick question. Do we plan to turn this into a Fedora Spin? Or will it be a standalone project based on Fedora?

Another idea I had was to try to add a school management software, like proyecto alba, or something like that.

I think I've exchanged one or two mails with Gonzalo in the past. I'm not much of a programmer but I'll be happy to help in any way I can.
Enviado desde mi BlackBerry® de Claro Argentina