[Server-devel] Introduction / What can I do to help?

SgtPepper ncorrare at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 16:34:03 EDT 2010

Hi Guys!
I'm Nicolas Corrarello, from Argentina. I used to be a Red Hat Technical
Support Engineer, now I'm working at Symantec. I met Walter Bender, and the
XO a few years ago.. and since then I've been a believer. I'm a UNIX
Sysadmin and Fedora Contributor and I'd love to help with the project in any
way I can. If you need to contact me you can reach me via Google Talk (
ncorrare at gmail.com) or M$N messenger (nicolascorrarello at fibertel.com.ar). I
generally have my ipkall number transfered to my cellphone (+1 (253) 242
8786) so you can reach me in that number at any time.

I've been checking the server distribution, you've done a great job. I'd
love to help in new builds. Are you using a bugzilla or something like that?
I've been thinking on maybe creating a firstboot module to perform the
configuration that now is done via the
/etc/sysconfig/olpc-scripts/domain_config script, or stuff like that. In any
case.. let me know what can I do to help, and what tools are you using for
the builds.

Glad to join the Team!!!

Nicolas Corrarello