[Server-devel] Problem with registered users locked out

David Leeming david at leeming-consulting.com
Wed Aug 4 22:25:15 EDT 2010

After doing some minor Moodle changes using the admin login at one school in
PNG, we found that all the students have become unable to access the server
- it redirects to the login page. However, using the "admin" XO we can see
that all these XOs are appearing as registered users (in Site Admin) and
also they still appear in the course to which they are joined.

We found we can correct this be re-registering but what can have happened,
and is there a quick way to bring them back in again?

David Leeming