[Server-devel] olpc-bios-crypto: new f-9 and f-11 builds.

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 15:36:23 EDT 2010

The recent changes to antitheft-related scripts and various bugfixen
are now rolled into a new RPM for F-9 (available in the olpcxs-testing
repo), and I have also rolled a F11 RPM that works well in F12 as
well.

Unfortunately, Daniel's work to make the binaries use nice dynamically
loaded libraries had to be partially reverted, I could not make the
resulting binaries not segfault. As part of the same, I have also
partially reverted the package splitoff -- the utilities are still
bundled in the main package.

These dynlib issues do not affect functionality -- and these issues
can wait until someone who knows about dynamic library loading can
debug this.

F9 / XS-0.6
http://xs-dev.laptop.org/xsrepos/testing/olpc/9/i386/olpc-bios-crypto-0.5.25.g82b8171-1.xs9.i386.rpm

F11/F12