[Server-devel] OATs delegations -- change in procedure -- need to use sig01 format too...

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 08:28:58 EDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 8:12 AM, Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org> wrote:
> Does the XS need a software update now?

Hoping to work on that today afternoon. We have a bit of a tangle
because we have build & spec changes in 'master' that

 - Fix things to work on f11 but have not been tested in f9.

 - Split off the scripts to a subpackage. I'll probably revert this in
a "xs-0.6" branch to keep it simple for the life of xs-0.6.

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com