[Server-devel] XS upgrade

Henry Vélez Molina henry.laptop at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 16:50:28 EDT 2009

Hi.

I did an upgrade to the server with yum upgrade from the XS-0.5.2 version
and I saw some strange things.

* The transparent proxy does not work, I have to use my browser with the
proxy ip to get access to the internet.

* Before the upgrade I could see the moodle home page and the ejabberd web
administration, but after that, I can see only the ejabberd page.

If I try to see moodle a message appears from the server saying *"ERROR The
requested URL could not be retrieved*" and if I do not configure the proxy´s
browser it does not show anything.

Working with the XS-0.6.0 I had the same problem with the proxy but with
moodle and ejabbed was the opposite. moodle works good, but I cannot see the
web of ejabberd. However ejabberd works because I can connect a client to
the server.

I do not know if it is normal or it is a bug.
see you.

--
Henry Vélez Molina
Administrador de red OLPC