[Server-devel] Attempting to re-install jabber component of XS without re-installing the entire server

Daniel Bennett dantana at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 04:30:37 EDT 2009

Also,

Given that the error log mentioned "version mangling" I have been trying to
re-install/update moodle and I've run into the following peculiarity (or it
seems peculiar to me anyway).

rpm -q moodle-xs:
moodle-xs-1.9.5.xs1.1.gc292d55-1.xs9.noarch

rpm -U moodle-xs:
error: open of moodle-xs failed: no such file or directory

Is that normal?