[Server-devel] Attempting to re-install jabber component of XS without re-installing the entire server

Daniel Bennett dantana at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 13:17:34 EDT 2009

Also, a curiosity:

On a number of occasions you referred to "initd.d", which was a file we
never had in our installation.  We had "init.d" instead.

Or perhaps it was a folder?  /etc/initd.d/moodle/...

In any event, we've been using and sending you init.d

I assume it was just a typo, but given that you say things look unusual, I
figured I should mention it.

Cheers,
-D