[Server-devel] Backup and Recovery

Hamilton Chua hamilton.chua at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 12:05:34 EDT 2009

Hi Martin,

> Two options there: moodle isn't serving it with the right mime-type
> (application/vnd.olpc-journal-entry) or something is going amiss in
> the Browse.xo->Journal handling of the file.
>
> If you can do a packet capture of when you download the file, you
> should be able to see the mimetype being sent...

The metadata for the journal is application/vnd.olpc-journal-entry as
per its metadata. I'll do a packet capture as you suggested and I'll
check the apache server logs too for clues.

Thanks very much for taking the time to look at the issue.

I'll report back as soon as I've found something.

Best,

Hamilton