[Server-devel] rebuilding pam_sotp -- __stack_chk_fail_local ?

Douglas Bagnall douglas at paradise.net.nz
Thu Oct 15 06:28:06 EDT 2009

hi Martin

Not ignoring you, just too busy.

> do you remember this issue? Did you managed to get it built somehow?
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/rhl-devel-list/2008-October/msg02908.html
>
> We did end up with a F9 rpm, but I can't remember how it happened. The
> rebuild for F11 is hitting the same prob...

I've found these two files.  It looks like the cleverly named diff.diff
shows what you need to do, and pam_sotp-cc-link.diff is the meta-patch
that patches in the patch, and is what you actually want.

BTW, the other day I was browsing through aptitude and it seems that
suddenly everyone is writing OTP modules for pam.  If this one doesn't
cooperate maybe others will.

Douglas