[Server-devel] fresh XS 0.6 install

Tim Moody timmoody at sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 10 23:48:53 EDT 2009

So I abandoned qemu and moved to soas under vbox with bridged networking.

Now soas gets an ip from the xs and I can reach the moodle login page (and
also the external internet)

But, I can not register the soas.  I get 'can not obtain data needed to
register'.  I read http://dev.sugarlabs.org/ticket/916, but I'm not clear if
this is already in soas and anyway the patch seems to expect the xs to
listen on 8080, which I don't think it does.

Help appreciated.