[Server-devel] XS-0.6 -

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 08:37:06 EDT 2009

65d0816e002fe83f4e0130b6a92577377b9fd2e3  OLPC-School-Server-0.6-i386.iso
c872907f1f696ea7bb1bb6e95319fa27e62ce76c  OLPC-School-Server-0.6-i386.img.gz

The 2 files above are transferring to xs-dev currently. Will take a
couple more hours before they are there. Once they are in place I will
move the ISO to the canonical location and update OLPC_XS_LATEST.

The XS Installation wiki pages have seen a bit of a revamp. Big thanks
to everyone who's been contributing polish to the instructions, config
snippets and troubleshooting tips.

With 0.6 being easier to install, I have simplified the installation
instructions down to the core steps, and moved all the optional steps
to [[XS Techniques and Configuration]], and troubleshooting steps to
[[XS Troubleshooting]].

Hopefully the layout helps new users get their XS installed with less
confusion, and gives us a place to add new techniques. When the
techniques and troubleshooting pages grow we can split them by topics.

Corrections, updates and bugreports welcome.

XS on XO works nice too :-)

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com